A well-thought-out and communicated employee benefits programme can be a key part of a long-term employee retention plan. Our experience has identified a few key challenges in this process which we can help employers address.
- Poor Communication
- Low Levels of Opt-In
- High Charges
- Inappropriate Investment Selection
We Have Three Main Types of Services
For Our Corporate Clients:
Group Scheme Advisors
We will perform a review of your existing offering and, where appropriate, offer an alternative. We will advise on the appointment of trustees, administrators and fund managers. We will then act as advisors to the employers and their employees. This will include regular employment engagement sessions. In most cases, we have found the benefits of our service offering to be:
- Improve communications with employees
- Make things easier for their employees
- Reduce charges (to the employer and employees)
- Better employer opt-in
- More appropriate investment selection
Consultants to Employers
In certain situations, we can advise the employer on their employee benefit plans. We can negotiate fees/terms on their behalf and assist in putting together a best-in-class employee communication programme. This can be charged by way of a fee to the company.
Group Risk - Group Life Cover / Income Protection
This allows employers put in place life insurance and/or income protection for some or all of their staff. Putting this in place allows you to:
- Augment your benefits package to attract new staff and retain current staff.
- Provide benefits for staff in an extremely cost-effective manner.
- Benefit from tax relief on the costs.