What We Do
We will quickly and efficiently review your position and your plans and provide the best mortgage solutions from the institutions we deal with. We provide innovative solutions and manage the entire process on behalf of our clients, ensuring their mortgage plans are executed timely & efficiently. If we can make it happen for you we will.
Our Mortgage Offering Includes:
- First-Time Buyer
- Trading Up
- Expat Mortgages
Benefits of Reviewing Your Mortgage
With downward pressure on mortgage interest rates it is always a worthwhile exercise reviewing your current mortgage. You shouldn’t wait for your current provider to issue you with their alternative rates and you should never auto renew a fixed term.
Mortgage of €500,000 over 20 years on an interest rate of 3.50%
- You could potentially switch to an alternative provider and received a 2% switching incentive. This is a lump sum payment to you upfront of €10,000 and you would also be benefiting from a reduced interest rate, saving you money in the long term.
- A reduction of 0.50% in your interest rate could save you €30,435 over the term of your mortgage or €126 on monthly repayments.
- If you maintained the same monthly repayments you could save €40,892 and reduce your mortgage term by 14 months.
What You Can Expect From Us
- When you make contact a mortgage advisor will schedule a call with you within 24 hours.
- We will then issue you with a mortgage review note (at no cost), advising of what we think will be achievable based on the information you have provided and subject to confirmation.
- At this stage if you wish to engage with us we will prepare an engagement letter and move forward with a full application for Approval in Principle.
- Subject to lender timelines we would aim to have an underwritten Approval in Principle to you within 10 working days of your application being submitted. We use a technology solution to speed up the process and limit the amount of paper we need from you.